Monday, February 25, 2008

Marion Cotillard's Road to Oscar

We will be wrapping things up shortly, but will be updating the blog throughout the day with several items as we get them. Thanks to all the people who wrote to us; even when things looked shaky, I would get an email from folks all over the world reminding me to stay positive and sharing their admiration for Marion Cotillard. I've met some amazing people through this blog, and we will continue this project (albeit in a different incarnation). This has been a wonderful journey -- Marion Cotillard united all of us with her art, and she has been rewarded with the highest accolade an actor can receive. A deserving winner if I ever saw one.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys should get an oscar for best blog lol you were all so wonderfull and generous with your time.And it was great to have a place to share our passion of Marion with.
Thank you for everything guys you were the best.That was a happy ending to your blog.

Daniel said...

Great work! I'm as convinced as I was before that voters slipped across your site at some point. Power to the people!

Anonymous said...

There is a Golden Man at the end of this Road.
Sweet!
Thank you dorothy and k for your labor of love.
This is the first time I've ever blog. It has been a great experience.
yt

k said...

Well said, dor.

I'm a little sad, I'll admit.

Dorothy Porker said...

Me too...but there's a pot 'o gold at the end of this road :-)

Anonymous said...

This is so amazing, and your dedication really paid off Dorothy. I am so glad you stuck to you guns and never gave up and continued with this fabulous blog, cheers *hug*

Anonymous said...

Yes Dorothy you really never gave up.After the SAG I was bummed but you allways looked on the positive side and it paid off at the end.

Delsa said...

You are the bestest! This blog is the greatest. And it's a shame it should end. =/

Dorothy Porker said...

You guys are very sweet. Thanks for the kind words and sentiments.